A LOVE STORY
Many of us can recall a cherished memory from our childhood. Curled up in our mothers' laps, we would be immersed in our storybooks, engrossed in a sea of words that painted worlds of wonder and excitement. Our mothers would be our fellow adventurers in the journey, answering our every little question, laughing with us, comforting us, and affectionately guiding us along as we began to discover a whole new love for reading.
The unwavering care and affection with which our mothers ingrained this love is something worth spreading. On this Mother's Day, let us pay a tribute to our mothers by spreading their unconditional love to those less fortunate, and open up new worlds of imagination, wonder, and adventure that we have experienced all those years ago in our mothers' laps.
Give your mother a truly memorable gift by making a donation to purchase books for underprivileged children at the Utsho Bangladesh school in Gazipur. What better way to convey our love and appreciation for our mothers than to pay it forward?
What We Need & What You Get
- We are fundraising to purchase approximately 300 books to make an in-kind donation to the Utsho Bangladesh school in Sripur, Gazipur. There is a critical need for story books at the school for students from grades 3 to 5. We
- You can donate 5, 10, 20, or 50 books on behalf of your mother to the Utsho school library. We will inscribe your mother's name on the inside front cover of the books that are purchased with your donation.
- Even if we do not reach our fundraising goal, the funds that are raised will still be used to purchase books for the school library. However, we might not be able to address the need of all the children at the school if we do not reach our fundraising goal.
Share the campaign on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms! Let us join hands as a community to reach the target of 300 books!
- By making a donation you can spread the joy of reading to those less fortunate. The children at the school would be able to enjoy the books throughout the year and share them with their friends as well!
- A nice gesture on Mother's Day can inspire others to do the same. Kindness, after all, is infectious